How to Apply
Application Information and Deadlines
Brehm Preparatory School is currently accepting students in grades 6–12. Decisions are made on a rolling basis. We encourage you to start by exploring this website, our blog, and admissions materials to learn more about what makes the Brehm experience unique.
The admissions process begins with filling out our online Pre-Admission Questionnaire, which helps us get to know you and your family better and to ensure that Brehm is the right fit for your child.
- Complete our online Pre-Admission Questionnaire.
- Send us your child’s current (within three years) neuropsychological evaluation along with supporting documents such as an Individualized Education Program (IEP) or 504 Plan (if applicable), via email, fax or mail.
- Let’s talk! After reviewing your completed Pre-Admissions Questionnaire, we’ll contact you to set up a call with a member of our Admissions team. If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact us.
- Our Admissions team will send a link to our online Application Form.
- Submit the application along with a $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- After your application packet is received, our admissions office will contact you to schedule a campus visit and personal interview. Interviews must be completed prior to the admission decision.
* International Students: Additional admission steps are required for international students. Please contact our Admissions office for more information.
* Financial Assistance: Financial Assistance is available. For information visit (URL) or contact our Admissions office.